More about us
Motorhome Republic is all about the open road, about secluded country lanes and scenic highways. We love travel and it is this passion which has led us to become one of the world’s leading motorhome, campervan and RV rental booking specialists.
Every year, thousands of our customers hit the road thanks to our network of over 300 suppliers across 28 countries. We use our considerable buying power and our relationships with rental suppliers to bring the best deals on a wide range of quality motorhome rentals.
Our team of knowledgeable and friendly specialists are experts in all aspects of camper hire. Their aim is to get you the right vehicle at the right price, so that you can experience your dream motorhome holiday.
We look forward to helping you plan your road trip!
Meet our staff
Our specialist motorhome consultants are based in Australasia, and we are ready to help you 24 hours a day. Below are some of the faces to match the names you might come across when booking with us.
- Favourite motorhome: Star RV
- Favourite destination:Canada's West Coast
- Best motorhome tip: Add a few extra days on to your itinerary! There is nothing worse on a motorhome holiday than having to leave a place unexplored due to lack of time. Adding a few extra days might save you having to fly all the way back again next year to see the things that you missed.More
I have been in the travel industry for 15 years, and I draw on that experience now in my position as General Manager here at Motorhome Republic. Being in charge of the global leader in online motorhome rental is a great privilege and a role that I get maximum enjoyment from every day. Searching for new ways to grow our offering, explore new motorhome markets and make things easier for our customers to book the right campervan for them is something I am very passionate about.
- Favourite motorhome: Kea
- Favourite destination:Byron Bay, Australia
- Best motorhome tip: Don’t plan too much! Savour the freedom of mobility within your itinerary and take a few days extra to linger in the spots you most enjoy.More
I’m a new addition to the team here at Motorhome Republic, having traveled the world for work for the last 6 years. I have enjoyed various travel experiences across Asia, the Americas and Europe but would like to spend more time in our local beautiful Pacific Islands. I enjoy sharing my experience with customers and helping them prepare for and enjoy their own perfect motorhome holiday.
- Favourite motorhome: Road Bear
- Favourite destination:USA - Pacific North West
- Best motorhome tip: If there are four of you travelling, consider hiring a six-berth instead of a four-berth as the extra room will make all the difference.More
I have worked in the motorhome and travel industry for seven years and have been based in both NZ and the UK. This has given me a wide experience with different nationalities, suppliers and customers, and I love helping people hit the road in the perfect vehicle! Motorhome hire offers flexibility and freedom - sometimes I wish I could go with them!
- Favourite motorhome: Moturis
- Favourite destination:Central North Island, New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: One-way hires can be difficult to organise and confirm, particularly for the USA or anywhere in Europe. Never leave this to chance.More
Travel has always been a passion. My adventures have included snorkelling in Samoa, going bush in Australia and gambling in Macau! I have had the pleasure of working at Motorhome Republic for three years and have loved every moment. We are the world’s number one online booking website and it’s hard not to be enthusiastic about that!
- Favourite motorhome: United Campervans
- Favourite destination:New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: Always check the depot operating hours before you book your flights! Those flights are cheap for a reason! Its in your benefit to spend a bit more to arrange flexible flights then having to book overnight accommodation.More
I am a young kiwi woman with a passion for travel. I have visited the United States of America, Canada, Hawaii and Fiji and eager to see more! I always take full advantage when I am away on holiday from trying exotic foods to bungy jumping and scuba diving. I do believe that it is a better experience visiting new countries in a motorhome as you will see more of the destination and meet the locals and tourists like yourself at every campsite. Never be afraid to try something new.
- Favourite motorhome: McRent
- Favourite destination:Scandinavia
- Best motorhome tip: Please be aware of the statutory and bank holidays that are observed by the country you are intending to travel to, as well as holidays specific to that country such as school and tertiary holiday breaks. These periods will see an increase in both demand and rental costs therefore effecting the availability of motor homes. Sometimes a good counter to this increased demand is to book before or after these holiday periods. (It may also result in a cheaper rental!)More
I have travelled to Australia several times, Samoa, Singapore various parts of New Zealand as well as most recently Indonesia. My role here has helped me to appreciate the unique experience that travelling using a motor home presents. Some of the destinations I hope to be able to visit soon include, Iceland, the United Kingdom, Europe and South Africa.
- Favourite motorhome: Jucy
- Favourite destination:South Island, New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: Motorhomes are ideal to take to festivals. You get your own space, running water and it's much nicer than staying in a tent!More
I have spent time living in the UK and traveling around Europe, Asia and the USA. This made me fall in love with the travel industry, which I have been a part of for the last 5 years. I'm the Account Manager for New Zealand, USA and Canada which means I'm responsible for getting the best deals for our customers visiting each of those destinations.
- Favourite motorhome: Jucy
- Favourite destination:Colorado
- Best motorhome tip: Book early! There is a huge supply and demand imbalance with motorhomes. While there may be plenty of vehicles outside peak period, during school holidays or the summer vehicles sell out really fast.More
My 30 years’ experience in the car and motorhome rental industry gives me confidence that I can offer peoople the very best service. I really believe that motorhomes are the only way to travel and see the countryside! I have traveled coast to coast across the US, around Australia and New Zealand and in the UK, and love to pass on my knowledge to customers.
- Favourite motorhome: Travellers Auto Barn
- Favourite destination:Europe
- Best motorhome tip: When you rent a motorhome, always check the All Inclusive option. It usually includes everything you need for your trip, including insurance, so it's great value for money!More
My love of travel has seen me work in the industry for 23 years! I have lived in my home country of Argentina, the US and now NZ, and have also travelled a lot in South America, Europe and gorgeous Rarotonga. All of that and I still can’t choose a favourite place! Every spot has its own magic and is a new adventure. I love to help customers book and plan their holidays so they can experience this for themselves.
- Favourite motorhome: Kea, Maui and Star RV - Brand new vehicles.
- Favourite destination:South Island - New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: When booking motor homes, you need to book at least 6 months in advance in order to have better chances of securing the vehicle you originally wanted. Don't underestimate the popularity of these vehicles, especially for one way trips. It's never to early to book.More
Living in new Zealand my whole life has given me the opportunity to experience and travel in my own country before I start traveling overseas. My favorite place to travel would be the South Island, - Picturesque sights, Nature and Beauty is a key thing that the South Island offers. This is a place that you'll never forget, and whats a better way to travel and experience this beautiful island that a hotel on wheels. I have always worked in the travel industry, mainly focusing on customer service and sales. What I love about it is that you help customers plan their holidays, ensure they have the best experiences and recommend the best places to visit whilst traveling. Making customers realize what travel is all about - Freedom, Carefree and Fun.
- Favourite motorhome: Around Australia
- Favourite destination:Great Ocean Road
- Best motorhome tip: Don't try to pick your vehicle up the same day that you arrive, especially if you're traveling long distances. A motorhome can be a different driving experience, you want to take it on with a clear head.More
I am originally from Russia, finished university in Europe and worked in Tourism and Hospitality for 8 years now all around the world. I love organizing the most amazing holidays for people and love being an expert in everything i take on!
- Favourite motorhome: KEA
- Favourite destination:New Zealand
- Best motorhome tip: If you are traveling in a group we can get you some good discounts. The more vehicles you need the bigger the savings but these need to be booked early to avoid disappointment.More
I have spent half my time in China and the other half in New Zealand in the last 12 years. I got the chance to visit a number of places in the world including Australia, Indonesia, France, Italy, Canada and Japan in between business trips and family holidays. Travel is definitely part of my life. I am happy to help you with some good ideas for your motorhome travel and to share some of my own experiences with you. I speak both English and Mandarin working from our New Zealand office. Please feel free to contact me for any enquiry regarding your motorhome travel.
Our security policy
Book with us for the uncompromising security standards. Our booking server uses 128 bit encryption to ensure the highest level of security. This is shown by the padlock in the closed position at the base of your browser screen. Any information, including credit card details, that you enter and submit on this page will be encrypted and securely transmitted. When you transaction is complete your information is stored in an encrypted state.
The privacy of your information is of the utmost importance to us.
When you book we ask you whether you are interested in receiving further offers from us. If you decline, we will not email you with such offers. We also always give you the opportunity to unsubscribe and opt out of receiving these emails. We treat your details as confidential and we NEVER disclose your information to third parties other than the supplier who is fulfilling your rental.
To complete your booking we need your personal details including your address, phone number and credit card number. In order to process the booking, we may in some instances pass all or some of this information on to our vehicle rental suppliers. It is done so through a password protected and encrypted secure booking page.
Motorhome Republic Ltd
Level 4, Excelsior House
6 Commerce St