- 户口本原件，户口本首页及办理公证申请人页的复印件1份，新版身份证原件，正反面复印件1份，驾驶证原件以及复印件2份。驾照的正本和准驾车型表以及付证都需要复印。 各地公证处的要求可能与此有出入，建议提前上网或电话咨询所在地公证处。
- 官方说法是不可以的。- 请看下方官网原文。
- 官方说法是不可以的。- 请看下方官网原文
If your overseas driver licence or permit isn't in English you must provide an accurate English translation when you are driving and when you want to convert your overseas licence to a New Zealand licence. The translation must be provided by:
- an NZ Transport Agency authorised translation service, or
- a diplomatic representative at a high commission, embassy or consulate, or
- the authority that issued your overseas licence.
The following documents may also be acceptable as a translation:
- an international driving permit – issued in accordance with a United Nations Convention on road traffic
- a translation document issued by a Notary Public Office in China.
ACT - 首都领地
Your foreign driver licence that is not in English, accompanied by an official English translation of the licence. An official translation means a translation certified by an Embassy or Consulate or by a National Accreditation Authority For Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) or an Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators (AUSIT) accredited translator.
NSW - 新南威尔士洲
Driving in NSW on an overseas licence
You carry your overseas driver or rider licence. If your licence is not written in English, you must also carry an English translation, or an International Driving Permit.
NT - 北领地
An overseas visitor is permitted to drive in the NT using his/her current overseas licence, together with an overseas issued International Driving Permit granted in accordance with the terms of the 1949 United Nations Convention on Road Traffic,(if the licence is in any language other than English).
QLD - 昆士兰州
If your licence is in a language other than English, you should carry a recognised English translation of it when you are driving. You should show this translation to police when you have to show your driver licence. The National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) has a list of approved translators.
SA - 南澳
Driver's licence translations will only be accepted if they meet one of these conditions:
- an original document (photocopies, faxes and certified copies are not acceptable)
- translated by a National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI) approved translator and signed by the translator
- from a consulate office in Australia, signed by a consulate officer, and on official consulate letterhead
- from the South Australian Government Interpreting and Translating Centre or interstate equivalent, or the Federal Department of Social Services’ free translating service on the appropriate template.
TAS - 塔斯马尼亚
If your overseas licence is not in English, you must also carry either:
- An International Driving Permit or
- An English translation of your licence by a person accredited to translate
Please note that you must pay the cost of the translation.
Some people may be eligible for a free translation of their driver licence from the Translating Interpreting Service if they are a migrant and hold a permanent visa less than 2 years old. For more information see www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/help-with-english/learn-english/client/translation_help.htm
VIC - 维多利亚州
Your driver licence must be written in English or accompanied by an English translation or international driving permit.
WA - 西澳
If your overseas licence is not in English, you must carry an international driving permit or an approved English translation of your licence with you when you drive.
撰写人: Susy Ge
Started with Motorhome rental industry in 2006, have been working for more than 8 years with deep understanding of campervan, motorhome & RV rentals and itineraries in Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada. Motorhome holiday is the most interesting and attractive way to explore the sights especially with elders and kids. I would love to share my campervan travel experience with you and help you out planning your motorhome road trip.